Air Ground Radio Communication Training provides knowledge about Regulation, General Theory of Equipment, Theory of Equipment Engineering, Operating Procedures, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting. After attending this training, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance level 1 & level 2, and troubleshooting for VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment.
Upon completing this course, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance level 1 & level 2, and troubleshooting for VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment.
- General Theory of Equipment
- Equipment Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance Procedures level 1 & 2
- Troubleshooting of VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment.
Theory and Practice of VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment
- Having an ATSEP (Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel) license or experience in the field of air navigation for at least a year;
- Physically mentally healthy and not color blind (proven with a government doctor’s certificate);
- Recommended by the official of the institution where you work.
- Selection of Administration (ATSEP license, Health Certificate, and Recommendation Letter)
Date and Time:
- The Class will be announced after the quota is fulfilled
- Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya, Jl. Jemur Andayani I No. 73 Surabaya
- Selection Fee
- Administration selection: IDR 150.000
- Short Course Fee
- Dormitory : IDR 12,598,000
- Non-Dormitory : IDR 8,978,000
- Learning Module
- Training equipment
- Certificate of Competence
- 16 Days
- Click “Register Now” or contact us
- Contact Person:
- Elsy (082230992026)
- Putu Agus (081805469489)
- Deadline: Until the quota is fulfilled
The Administration Selection Fee is paid through Bank BNI 46 AC. 3697272731 an. POLITEKNIK PENERBANGAN SURABAYA PENDIDIKAN