Air Ground Radio Communication training provides knowledge about Regulation, General Theory of Equipment, Theory of Equipment Engineering, and Operation & Maintenance Procedures.
After attending this training, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance of level 1 for VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment.
Upon completing this course, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance of level 1 for VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment.
- General Theory of Equipment
- Equipment Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance Procedures level 1 of VHF A/G, HF A/G and HF-SSB equipment
Theory and Practice of VHF A/G, HF A/G, and HF-SSB equipment
- Having an ATSEP (Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel) license or experience in the field of air navigation for at least a year;
- Physically mentally healthy and not color blind (proven with a government doctor’s certificate);
- Recommended by the official of the institution where you work.
- Selection of Administration (ATSEP license, Health Certificate, and Recommendation Letter)
Date and Time:
- The Class will be announced after the quota is fulfilled
- Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya, Jl. Jemur Andayani I No. 73 Surabaya
- Selection Fee
- Administration selection: IDR 150.000
- Short Course Fee
- Dormitory : IDR 10,533,000
- Non-Dormitory : IDR 7,723,000
- Learning Module
- Training equipment
- Certificate of Competence
- 12 Days
- Click “Register Now” or contact us
- Contact Person:
- Elsy (082230992026)
- Putu Agus (081805469489)
- Deadline: Until the quota is fulfilled
The Administration Selection Fee is paid through Bank BNI 46 AC. 3697272731 an. POLITEKNIK PENERBANGAN SURABAYA PENDIDIKAN