The VHF Omni Directional Range (VOR) / Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) training provides knowledge about Regulation, General Theory of Equipment, Theory of Equipment Engineering, Operation Maintenance, and Troubleshooting procedures. After attending this training, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance levels 1 and 2 for VOR/DME equipment.
Upon completing this course, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance levels 1 and 2 for VOR/DME equipment.
- General Theory of Equipment
- Equipment Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance Procedures levels 1 & 2 and calibration of VHF Omni Directional Range (VOR) equipment / Distance Measuring Equipment (DME).
Theory and Practice of VOR and DME equipment
- Having ATSEP (Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel) license;
- Physically healthy and not color blind (proven with a government doctor’s certificate);
- Recommended by the official of the institution where you work.
Selection of Administration (ATSEP license, Health Certificate, and Recommendation Letter)
Date and Time:
- The Class will be announced after the quota is fulfilled
- Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya, Jl. Jemur Andayani I No. 73 Surabaya
- Selection Fee
- Administration selection: IDR 150.000
- Short Course Fee
- Dormitory : IDR 13,450,000
- Non-Dormitory : IDR 9,425,000
- Learning Module
- Training equipment
- Certificate of Competence
- 18 Days
- Click “Register Now” or contact us
- Contact Person:
- Elsy (082230992026)
- Putu Agus (081805469489)
- Deadline: Until the quota is fulfilled
The Administration Selection Fee is paid through Bank BNI 46 AC. 3697272731 an. POLITEKNIK PENERBANGAN SURABAYA PENDIDIKAN