To become a superior Air Transport Management Course, modern in developing science of Air Transport Management based on aviation competencies both national and international.
- To provide Air Transport Management education oriented to the needs and development of science to produce aviation personnel graduates who are professional, competent, disciplined, responsible, and integrity.
- To reconstruct and develop Air Transport Management Science through quality research.
- To implement research and disseminate result of the research and development of Air Transport Management Science that contributed to advances in science and technology.
- To perform community services about solving problems of aviation management and have an active role in the development of public welfare.
- Provide professional services and produce the global competitiveness graduates according to expectation of Stakeholders.
- Create a conducive academic atmosphere with Student Centered Learning orientation to produce professional graduates and capable to work in Air Transport Management.
- Produce works that are recognized both nationally and internationally through research in Air Transport Management.
- Produce graduates that able to take their expertise in computer science who can benefit for society and able to create jobs.
- The minimum education level is High School/Islamic High School graduate (Natural/Social Science Major) or Vocational High School graduate with majoring such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Electronics Engineering/Informatics and Aviation.
- Physically and mentally healthy, drug-free, not color blind, no tattoo. (Proven by a certificate from a government doctor)
- Well behaved (Proven by Police Certificate of Good Conduct)
- The minimum score on the report card at least 7 for English and mathematics.