Air-Ground – Ground to Ground Radiotelephony Course provide knowledge and skills about current rules and regulation issues, basic meteorology, and air traffic service.
The process of human resources development is aimed to make person who has knowledge and skill and also capability to take responsible decision andinitiative especially on the aeronautical communication system which needs gradual training process that doesn’t take short time. Considering that we need to include the human resources especially the aeronautical communication, it is proposed to conduct programs to improve their quality. DGCA needs control their quality performance work by applying maintain rating based of CASR 69. Then DGCA created human resource for check rating applicant in every airport. The general objective of this course is, cadets could identify, explain and provide Enroute Flight Information Service. Air Ground and Ground to Ground Radiotelephony (AGGGR) training provides knowledge and skills on Rules and Regulations, Basic Aviation Meteorology, Air Traffic Services, Communication Procedures in AMS, Communication Procedures in AFS and On The Job Training (OJT).
- As an operational guidance in held a course, specially in Aeronautical Radio Operator Course in CAP of Surabaya.
- As a procedure and guidance to the CAP of Surabaya and a students in spite of to reach the standarization of competences that has been settled in this courseware.
- As a basic policy, limit of authorization and responsibility in held this course.
- To provide aviation and meteorology information services to aircraft under aerodrome under AFIS including Heliport consisting of surface heliport and helideck.
- Review Training Program
- Rules and Regulation
- Basic Aviation Meteorology
- Air Traffic Services
- Communication procedure in AMS &AFS
The candidates of Education Program Basic Aeronautical Fixed are expected to fulfill the conditions of the following :
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum high school education
- TOEFL Prediction minimum 400
- Physically healthy and not color-blind (declared by the Certificate of Aviation Health Office)
- For those who have worked, recommended by letter from authorized official / sending agency.
Theory and Practice
ADC SIMULATOR, AFIS MANUAL, BAHASA, AMSC
- Minimum high school education
- Minimum age 18 years
- Able to speak English (proven by TOEFL Prediction 400 certificate)
- Physically healthy and not color blind (proven by Aviation Health Center)
- For those who have worked, it is recommended that a letter from the authorized official.
- Selection of Administration (Report of Semester 6 or latest diploma)
- TOEFL Prediction 400 Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letter)
Date and Time:
- The Class will be announced after the quota is fulfilled
- Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya, Jl. Jemur Andayani I No. 73 Surabaya
- Selection Fee
- Administration selection: IDR 150.000
- Short Course Fee
- Dormitory : IDR 12.938.000
- Non-Dormitory : IDR 10.630.000
- Learning Module
- Certificate of Competence
- Training Equipment
- On The Job Training
- 21 Days
- Click “Register Now” or contact us
- Contact Person:
- Elsy (082230992026)
- Putu Agus (081805469489)
- Deadline: Until the quota is fulfilled
The Administration Selection Fee is paid through Bank BNI 46 AC. 3697272731 an. POLITEKNIK PENERBANGAN SURABAYA PENDIDIKAN