VHF Omni Directional Range (VOR) / Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) Training provides knowledge about Regulation, General Theory of Equipment, Theory of Equipment Engineering, and Operation & Maintenance Procedures. After attending this training, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance level 1 for VOR/DME equipment.
Upon completing this course, the participants have proven competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in terms of operation and maintenance level 1 for VOR/DME equipment.
- General Theory of Equipment
- Equipment Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance Procedures level 1 and calibration of VHF Omni Directional Range (VOR) equipment / Distance Measuring Equipment (DME).
Theory and Practice of VOR and DME equipment
- Having ATSEP (Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel) license;
- Physically healthy and not color blind (proven with a government doctor’s certificate);
- Recommended by the official of the institution where you work.
Selection of Administration (ATSEP license, Health Certificate, and Recommendation Letter)
Date and Time:
- The Class will be announced after the quota is fulfilled
- Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya, Jl. Jemur Andayani I No. 73 Surabaya
- Selection Fee
- Administration selection: IDR 150.000
- Short Course Fee
- Dormitory : IDR 11,048,000
- Non-Dormitory : IDR 7,833,000
- Learning Module
- Training equipment
- Certificate of Competence
- 14 Days
- Click “Register Now” or contact us
- Contact Person:
- Elsy (082230992026)
- Putu Agus (081805469489)
- Deadline: Until the quota is fulfilled
The Administration Selection Fee is paid through Bank BNI 46 AC. 3697272731 an. POLITEKNIK PENERBANGAN SURABAYA PENDIDIKAN